We care deeply about the residents, workers and visitors of Rock County, and we recognize that extra precautions will be necessary for some time in order to maintain a safe and healthy reopening. Please join us in taking the Reopen Rock Stay Safe Pledge to protect Rock County workers and patrons.
Rock County organizations who sign the Reopen Rock Stay Safe pledge will receive recognition and a free window cling that communicates this critical safety effort to the public. We thank you, in advance, for your hard work and commitment. Together, we can overcome this challenge and thrive.
Reopen Rock Stay Safe Pledge
Our pledge is a shared commitment to keep each other healthy. By following recommended public health guidelines and offering respect to those around us, we can minimize the spread of COVID-19 and keep our doors open.
Together we pledge to take the precautions necessary to stay safe:
- Wear a face covering in all public settings
- Wash our hands frequently and provide convenient access to hand sanitizer
- Follow physical distancing and capacity guidelines
- Adhere to CDC sanitation standards
- Conduct regular employee wellness screenings
- Train all employees on COVID-19 safety procedures